Viber for Android updated with public group chats, 7,000 character limit & more!
Earlier today, mobile messaging platform Viber took delivery of a rather nifty update via the Play Store. In terms of added functionality, the upgrade carries the facility for user to like individual messages, join public group chats and send text up to 7,000 characters long.
The full changelog can be seen below:
- Group Likes – ‘like’ messages in group chats and see who’s loving your vibe
- Forward Public Chat messages – share content with your friends more easily
- Write freely – text messages can now be up to 7,000 characters long
- Better video messaging – new features improve the experience
- Public Chats – now available on Android
To install the update, simply open up the Play Store, toggle the hamburger menu by swiping in from the left-hand side of the screen, select ‘My Apps’ and click on ‘Viber, then hit the update button.
Come comment on this article: Viber for Android updated with public group chats, 7,000 character limit & more!