YouTube Ads Leaderboard: The top ads you watched and shared this year
Snoop Dogg and Desiigner rock out to Frank Sinatra, Melissa McCarthy saves the whales, and two very dedicated Samsung servicemen trek through Chandu’s sheep to help the most amazing kids ever. As 2017 comes to an end, these are the best moments from the top ads of the year.
In our annual year-end edition of the YouTube Ads Leaderboard, we’re celebrating the ads that got the most views, shares, and all around love from YouTube audiences across the globe. Together, they generated 539 million views, 14 million hours of watch time and 3.6 million likes (with an impressive 3 million of those going to YouTube’s Dude Perfect).
While each ad stood out for its own unique reason, inclusion, diversity and empowerment were the popular themes in this year’s list. Brands like adidas showed us a new generation of Originals, Budweiser told the inspiring story of founders Anheuser and Busch, and Samsung claimed the number one spot with a video that got 100 million views in its first seven weeks.
And we’ve got more. Starting today, you can vote for your favorite ads at #TheYouTubeAd of 2017. Tell us which ads made you laugh the hardest, cry the most, or inspired you to take a stand.
And now, we present the top ads of 2017.
- Samsung India Service (SVC) – We’ll take care of you, wherever you are. #SamsungService
- Clash Royale: The Last Second (Official Commercial)
- Ping Pong Trick Shots 3 | Dude Perfect
- MISS DIOR – The new Eau de Parfum
- Budweiser 2017 Super Bowl Commercial | “Born The Hard Way”
- 2017 Kia Niro | “Hero’s Journey” Starring Melissa McCarthy
- adidas Originals | ORIGINAL is never finished
- iPhone 7 — The Rock x Siri Dominate the Day — Apple
- Levi’s® “Circles” Commercial l Full
- Mr. Clean | 2017 Super Bowl Ad | Cleaner of Your Dreams
Posted by Laura McClung, Head of Product Marketing, B2B YouTube